What Is Heart Rate Coherence?
Revision as of 23:11, 21 August 2018 by John
This section is not finished.
- The rate at which the heart normally beats changes rapidly and often .
- This is a picture of the rate at which my heart is beating under normal conditions.
- These changes in the rate at which the heart beats are called Heart Rate Variability(HRV).
- When it goes up and down in a smooth fashion like a wave (sinusoidal) it is said to be in Coherence.
- This is graph of my heart rate when it is beating Coherently.
This section is not finished. read article
- Elliott,S. ,Edmonson,D. (2008)Coherent Breathing: The Definitive Method - Theory and Practice
- Elliot,S. (2005), The New Science of Breath
- Conrad e (2018 The Heart-Powered Path: 99 Daily Practices for Igniting Heart/Mind Coherence
- OHare, David (2014?) Heart coherence 365: A guide to long lasting heart coherence
- Ehrmann, W (2017) Coherent Breathing: Aligning Breath and Heart.
- McArthut, David (2017) Your Spiritual Heart: Access the wisdom that manifests your heart's desire the right job, flow of wealth, loving relationships even enlightenment\
- Coherent_Breathing_A_Synopsis ????
- Coherence.com ???
- VagalTone Wikipedia
- Psychiatry and HRV
- Breathing and the Vagus Nerve